How can I change my password?
There are some restrictions to make sure that your password is secured, it must be/have at least three of the four available character types: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
If you wish to change your password, you can do it anytime by following these simple steps:
- Go to https://watch.chl.ca/
- Click on the Sign in/Register and log in your existing credentials
- Click the human icon on the top right and choose Change Password
- Enter your email address on the field provided and click Send Mail
- Check your email inbox. Click on HERE to follow link.
To check the legitimacy of the password reset link, the email address of the no-reply system generated e-mail is CHL TV <email@example.com>.
- Enter your new password and click Update.
You can now use your new password and should be all set!
Note that should this not work, you can follow the steps below to help resolve the login issue using the website:
- Clear cache and cookies
- Try an in a private or incognito browser
- Try another browser
- Try another device
Enjoy the season!