Streaming issues on my web browser
If you can't play the content or you are unable to open a video, here are a few ways to resolve and improve your viewing experience.
Note: Before you proceed, make sure that your computer/browser is compatible. It should be running:
- Apple Safari on Mac and iOS
- Google Chrome on Windows 10, Linux Ubuntu, Android, and Apple Phone+Tablets
- Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. You can click on the name of the browser you're currently using to see the proper steps to follow:
- Try using another browser and/or device.
- Test your internet connection speed: http://speedtest.net For a reliable viewing experience at medium quality, you need a minimum of 1.5Mb download Internet speed.
- Try reloading the page a few times or see if you can access the video from another browser and/or device.
• This also applies to any issues with audio on a particular browser like Chrome or Safari.
• If the video is still not playing or if you encounter any other issues, please reach out to our Support Team.
What browser should I view on?
The video or stream quality is bad. What can I do?