I am having issues with CHL TV on Roku. What can I do?
If you encounter problems specific to the CHL TV channel on your Roku device, you can follow these basic troubleshooting steps to resolve them.
Make sure to check the compatibility of CHL TV with your device. It must be running OS Version 9.4+ before you proceed with the following. Click here to know how.
- Isolate the issue and play a different channel if you are getting the same video or audio issue.
- Verify that the proper account with the subscription is signed in and linked to the channel.
- Remove the channel, restart your Roku device, and reinstall the channel.
- Do a system restart.
Roku has already prepared step-by-step guides for these recommendations that proved to resolve most issues. It is recommended that they are followed in order. You can view them by visiting Roku's troubleshooting article here.
If it remains unresolved, please submit a request to our friendly Support Team with the following information. We will be happy to help!
- Specific Roku model
- Roku firmware version
- Error message (if applicable)
- Screenshot of the error message or issue